- Learn enough about Twitter to decide if you should explore its potential for personal or business use.
- Understand the various devices and programs through which you can use Twitter.
- Set up a Twitter account.
- Decide whether you want your timeline to be “protected” or “public.”
- Edit your profile.
- Control email and web notifications.
- Search for information on Twitter.
- Understand the Twitter terms follow, timeline, direct message (DM), mention, retweet (RT), modified retweet (MT), via, trending, Tweep and hashtag.
- Send a tweet with a link and a picture.
- Interact with other Twitter users using mentions, replies, retweets and direct messages.
- Understand options when your content exceeds 140 characters.
- Understand that you can integrate Twitter with other online content, such as web sites, RSS feeds, Facebook and e-mail lists.
- Learn various tricks to limit errors in your status updates.
- Handling spam & abusive messages.
- Deleting a twitter status update.
- Pinning a twitter status update.
Complete details and important prerequisite information are available at the event registration page. Seating is limited to 12, and registration is required.